Assistant Director of DNP–Nurse Anesthesia Emphasis, Assistant Professor
College of Nursing
- - DNP, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, 2017
- - MS, Human Biology & Nurse Anesthesia, University of Wisconsin LaCrosse, 2003
- - BSN, Bellin College of Nursing, 1999
- - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- - Registered Nurse (WI)
- - Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner (WI)
- - Basic Life Support
- - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- - Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- - Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- - Anesthesia
- - Condit, M. T. & Hafeman, P. (2019) Advanced Practice Providers: How do we improve their organizational engagement. Nurse Leader Non-Referred Journals
- - Condit, M. T. (2017). Anesthesia delivery in the urban setting. WIANA Forward, 69(1): p.14.
- - Condit, M. T. (2017). Advanced Practice Council. HSHS EWD Nurses Notes: p. 8.
- - Condit, M. T. (2017). Advanced Practice Provider Council. HSHS EWD The Vine Weekly
- - Condit, M. T. (2019, February). Advanced Practice Providers: How do we improve their organizational engagement. Poster Presentation at AANA Assembly of Didactic and Clinical Education.
- - Advanced Practice Clinician Training Grant, Department of Health Service, April 2019