College of Business GPC Agenda
9/28/2022 2-3:30 pm
In-person Sage 2239
1. Review department feedback schedule
department date time location attending
SCOM 29-Sep 9:40 1413 feinauer lilly
Econ 7-Oct 1:45 Ben and Chad
MHR 30-Sep 1:30 Dale and Bryan Lilly
IS 23-Sep 11:30-12:30 Don and Ben Artz
2. Discuss elective and emphases offerings schedule (draft link below)
3. Confirm GPC meeting schedule and agenda
4. Update on MBA conversion to cost recovery
5. Update on having in person classes also available remotely synchronously – Long-term should we move to all in person classes using this approach? What are the considerations?
6. Anything else? elective and certificate demand with 9 credits of electives .docx
7. 1. “GP success measures.” Suggested that we should identify these measures, and make sure they connect with our college strategy. Then we should have a plan to periodically review the measures and tie them to initiatives. I suggest our initial conversation should aim to decide whether this entire idea is worth pursuing (i.e., focus on GP success measures) and if so, then perhaps we could start to identify the measures. We already review some measures, so I believe we have an intuitive sense of this.
8. 2. Update from AOL sub group – if any