Video Conference Call
1. Minutes from previous meetings
a. Asynchronous online for young students IS NOT WORKING
b. Counseling Center totally online
c. Grad Council Info
3. Grade of B in MSW
“b. GRADUATE. To be eligible for graduation with an MSW degree, students must fulfill the following expectations:
1. Meet remaining course requirements beyond those required for initial admission;
2. maintain a 3.0 CGPA in all courses taken toward MSW degree;
3. earn a B or above in every required course and MSW elective;
4. successful completion of the field practicum(s); and
5. submission of MSW application to candidacy.
Students who are unable to earn a B or above in any MSW course will need to meet with the Admission and Continuation committee to demonstrate that exceptional circumstances prevented them from meeting this standard and, if relevant, develop a remediation plan to ensure acceptable performance in retaking the course.”
A 93 – 100 C 73-76
A- 90-92 C- 70-72
B+ 87-89 D+ 67-69
B 83-86 D 63-66
B- 80-82 D- 60-62
C+ 77-79 F 59 and lower
– Social Work Department Student Handbook, Pages 33-34.
4. Counseling Courses? Fit for SW? MSW complaints
5. New academic position application?
6. Lab Question Pool. Do we need them?
7. Curriculum Committee report