1. Approval of the minutes from February 10, 2020 meeting
2. Upcoming events (see Department Outlook calendar) –Geology speaker series; Banquet, April 4th; others.
3. Coronavirus (covid-19) preparedness.
4. Frank Holmes from the Advising Center is coming Friday, March 13 to do a help session for the new Advising Reports and answer faculty questions. We will meet at 12:40 in Harrington 217. Bring a laptop if you wish.
5. Oshkosh Earth Science Club made another donation to the department. Update on their activities.
6. Geology Scholarship.
7. CAPP Program.
8. Strategies for the increasing enrollments – continued discussion
a. Environmental Geology Emphasis, Minor, Major?
b. Resource and Sustainability Certificate?
9. Other items from Chair and Members