Video Conference Call
The Music Department will meet at 12:40 pm, Monday, March 30, 2020 via Collaborate on the Canvas Platform. Participants and guests may join via the following link https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/d692babe0ad84534a8bde19ff60a1914 or may phone in using the following number: +1-571-392-7650 PIN: 283 394 5302 The agenda is below. The meeting will be open online 15 minutes prior to starting.
1. Minutes from March 9, 2020
2. Comments from the Chair
3. Revised ROVP Timeline:
• All position requests with rationale should were received by February 28.
• The Executive Committee took all requests into consideration.
• ROVP recommendations (not prioritized) were presented for discussion as an agenda item on the March 9 department meeting.
• No later than April 6 Faculty will receive the Executive Committee’s final list (in order of priority) of ROVP recommendations.
• At the April 20 Faculty meeting a motion will be in order for each recommendation by the Executive Committee and votes will determine the final ROVP requests for 2020. Adjourn
4. ROVP Discussion
5. Day One of Distance Learning: Roundtable Discussion
6. Items from the Floor/Announcements
Spring 2020 Department Meeting Dates:
April 6 – Special Meeting to Discuss Recruitment
May 18 – Year End Picnic and Wrap Up Meeting** TBD
Additional meetings may be called in accordance with department bylaws.
All meetings are held under open meeting laws pursuant to Wis. Stats. 19.81