1. Open announcements from T&L meeting participants (All)
2. Congratulations Kate as new Department Chair and Stephanie as new Graduate Coordinator
1. Approval of February 28 and March 6, 2020 department minutes
1. Decision regarding low-enrolled secondary methods courses:
Offer courses yearly no matter the enrollment.
Combine secondary methods students with elementary methods sections (e.g., add 4 secondary science students into elem 316); instructors differentiate and field placements are different. Combined sections is current practice in all ESL licensure courses.
2. DPI Program Plan Revisions – Update (Bernander & Morris)
3. Update on the Search & Screen (Beeth)
4. PEP Committee update (Short-Meyerson)
5. Transfer courses–Any electives that should count in place of specific courses?
6. Support for online instruction
Stay Healthy everyone
Brian Ramsay Don Hones