Above is a picture of our last supper together as a group in New Orleans at Charlie’s seafood. We all had a great time in New Orleans and I think it is pretty safe to say that all of us have lots of experiences to share with everyone now that we are back in Wisconsin! Even though our flight was delayed about an hour on Saturday, we made it back to Oshkosh safe and sound that night. Thank you to all of you who have helped make a trip a success by either donating money, reading the blog, or by just praying for us or thinking of us. All of the support is greatly appreciated!
- Farewell NC…On the Road Again 03/28/2019
- Day 4: Painting Pals & Maia 03/27/2019
- AB St Louis – March 26, 2019 03/26/2019
- Day 3: Food Friends & Melanie 03/26/2019
- Day 2: Garbage Goons and Nelson 03/25/2019