Student flu clinic schedule:
Tuesday, October 10, 1:00 – 3:00pm, Clow 2nd floor
Thursday, October 19, 4:30 – 6:30pm, Horizon Village Lobby
Tuesday, October 24, 4:30 – 6:30pm, Blackhawk
What you need to know:
- Flu shots are $15 and will be billed to your student account.
- You do not need to schedule an appointment to receive your flu shot at a flu clinic.
- Bring your Titan ID to verify identification.
- If you cannot attend a flu clinic, flu shots are also available at the Student Health Center. You will need to call to schedule an appointment to receive your flu shot at the health center.
- For more facts about the seasonal flu vaccine, click here.