University of Wisconsin Oshkosh College of Business students Justin Garrett, a human resource management major from Wautoma, and Jessica Sibilsky, an accounting and finance major from Sturgeon Bay, received scholarships of $1,000 and $500, respectively, from Beta Gamma Sigma, an international honors society for undergraduate business students. Read more.
- UWO accounting department chair Chris Jones weighs-in on proposed flat income tax January 31, 2023
- UWO All-American Levi Borchert excelling in senior season January 31, 2023
- UW System panel discussion about free speech set for Feb. 1 January 31, 2023
- Brittney Harrison named Titan Thunder Marching Band drum major January 30, 2023
- Articulation agreements signed by UWO, FVTC, UWGB January 30, 2023