The 100% Online Master of Public Administration (MPA) has been offered at UW Oshkosh since 2017 Spring semester. Our first cohort of students graduated from it in 2019 Spring semester; in just two years!
While there are many quality MPA programs available, the UW Oshkosh MPA program is uniquely qualified to prepare tomorrow’s leaders, and here’s why:
- Manageable Credits: 36 (27 Required Credits | 9 Elective Credits)
- Fast Time to Degree Completion: As Few As Two Years (see Sample Plans for Completing the MPA)
- Rigorous Admission: Application Requirements
- Affordability: Tuition and Fees
- Transfer of Credits Possibilities: Department Policies
- Quality Teaching & Community Engagement: Tenured, Experienced Faculty
- Comprehensive and Career-Oriented Curriculum: The Curriculum Features Four Emphases
- Diverse Semester Offerings: Fall | Spring | Summer
- Solid Planning of Offerings: Courses Offered according to Long-Term Plans
- Diverse Student Population: In-career | Pre-Career| Age Group 23-56; Average age 35.1 (Fall 2019) | Veterans | Other
- Diverse Student Geography: State of Wisconsin |Out-of-State (Michigan, Illinois, Colorado, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Minnesota, Texas, Connecticut, California, other) | International (Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and Canada)
- Small Class Sizes for Personalized Education and Networking: 20
Please, also check some recent information on the 15 highest paying jobs for MPA grads!
If you have questions about getting an MPA, we encourage you to request more information today! Contact Dr. Michael Ford at email@example.com.