Chancellor Andrew J. Leavitt sent this email to the campus communities Aug. 22:
Our Fond du Lac and Fox Valley campuses have enjoyed strong, local leadership for years. As we prepare to launch the new academic year as one university with three campuses, I am delighted to share that all members of the existing regional leadership team for both access campuses will continue to lead them into the future.
Please join me in welcoming these leaders in their working-title roles:
- Dr. Martin Rudd, Assistant Chancellor for Access Campuses
- Renee Anderson, Regional Executive Assistant
- Dr. Bill Bultman, Campus Administrator, Fox Campus, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs for Access Campuses
- Laurie Krasin, Regional Director of Communications
- Suzanne Lawrence, Regional Director of Continuing Education (reporting to the Division of Online and Continuing Education)
- Kevin Newhouse, Regional Supervisor of Facilities
- Carla Rabe, Associate Dean for Student Affairs for Access Campuses (reporting to the Division of Student Affairs)
- Bethany Rusch, Campus Administrator, Fond du Lac Campus, Associate Dean for Administration and Finance for Access Campuses
Faculty and staff members on the Fond du Lac and Fox Valley campuses can continue to count on our regional leaders as your first point of contact for administrative questions. Dr. Martin Rudd continues in a role similar to his previous position as regional executive officer and dean for the UW Colleges Northeast Region. Dr. Rudd will guide the regional leadership team and will remain actively involved in community outreach, engagement with County and municipal partners, strategic planning and identifying opportunities for growth in our region through the access campuses. His role representing the university on UW System’s Restructuring Steering Committee will continue.
Everyone on this team has been actively engaged in the restructuring process. Each will be an integral part of the transition and implementation work ahead. Their combined experiences will be invaluable to us as we continue to shape our future together. I will look to them to find opportunities to expand and improve our university’s service to students and communities in our region. I am grateful that they have all chosen to become a part of the new university.
Andrew J. Leavitt