UW Oshkosh Retiree Association
University staff and faculty who retire from the institution carry with them an immense amount of pride and institutional knowledge, and their continued involvement in the mission of the University can have an extraordinary benefit both for the institution and the individual.
In the fall of 2016, the University Retiree Association was established to formally foster this involvement. The purposes of the organization are to:
- Promote the well-being of its members;
- Support the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh community;
- Foster continued involvement of retirees in the mission of the university;
- Promote the scholarly, social, and cultural interests of the retiree community;
- Facilitate communication between the university and its retirees;
- Address matters related to benefits and resources for retirees and
- Affirm the value of the university’s employees, both before and after they attain status as retirees.
All employees who retire from UW Oshkosh are invited to become members of the UW Oshkosh Retiree Association. To be added please contact the President of the Retiree Association or the list manager of the Retiree listserv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spouses, partners, widows and widowers of UW Oshkosh retirees and former UW Oshkosh employees who may have retired elsewhere may become members of the Retiree Association by notifying the President of the Retiree Association or the list manager of the Retiree Listserv at email@example.com.
This association currently operates at no cost to its members. If you have any questions about the UW Oshkosh Retiree Association, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.