A NetID is a username and password combination which allows access to University services. Your NetID username is generated from University records and typically includes some combination of your first and last name and, for some, digits of your campus ID number.
- An easy way to login to all campus computers, D2L, the housing portal, Titan Wifi, and My UW System
- Easy to reset using Self-Service or contacting the Help Desk
- Consistent user name across multiple accounts
- Employee and student NetIds are generated automatically when a person is hired or a student has paid their registration fees.
- Affiliate and vendor accounts will need an employee supervisor to request the account by contacting the help desk.