For general IT questions and to get help with IT services:
- Walk-up service is now available at the Clow Technology Center in Clow C010 from 7:30 am-10:00 pm Monday – Thursday and 7:30 am-4:30 pm Friday.
- Our IT Help Desk is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 920-424-3020
- Classroom Technology Services can be requested by calling 920-424-3328 or 920-424-4979
- An extensive knowledgebase has been created to answer many of the most common questions: https://kb.uwosh.edu/
As part of the Titans Return plan, we have made several changes to ensure the safe return to campus, enable remote learning, and provide resources to work from home.
- Classroom upgrades: All general classrooms on the Oshkosh campus have access to web cams with built-in microphones and a document camera.
- Computer labs have been reconfigured to promote social distancing. Find more information including locations for each campus: Computer Labs & Hours
- New virtual computer labs have been implemented to allow remote access to generalized lab software. You can access the virtual labs by visiting uwo.sh/vlabinfo.
- Telecommuting Resources such as VPN access and remote access to your office phone can be found here: https://uwosh.edu/it/working-remotely/
- For additional VOIP Telephony service information, check out our knowledgeable articles on how to setup your VoIP service, reset voicemail passwords, change voicemail messages, enable the Jabber client, and others: https://kb.uwosh.edu/search.php?q=voip&cat=0&aud=0
IT News and Announcements
Our IT staff has had a very busy summer getting ready for the start of the fall semester! Now that it is here, we would like to remind you of some of the services we offer and inform you about some of the changes we have made to serve the campus. For general IT...
IT has been working diligently to enable remote work. As part of this we have been preparing temporary VPN access for all employees. Currently this does not include student employees. Using our VPN allows a connection to our campus network to be created if the...
Campus Community: As offices prepare to shift some of their operations be run from the homes of staff-members, the following information will be of use: · NOTE: Use of the Self Service Portal is restricted to on campus use only. · Voicemail on UWO VoIP phones can be...
8/13/18 - The issue with creation of NetIDs has been resolved. New accounts are now being created. IT is aware of an issue with the process that creates NetIDs for employees. It was discovered that as of August 1st, no new employee accounts have been created or...
2:45pm - The login issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 1:04pm - The login issues to Canvas are not resolved. The issue has been identified as the authentication attributes no longer appearing in Canvas. This is preventing...
Titan Web and Titan Admin will be down this Saturday, May 12, from 2:00am through noon for a maintenance update. We apologize for the inconvenience. P.S. Congratulations to all of our Graduates!! Enjoy Saturday's Commencement Celebration!
Titan Web and Titan Admin will be unavailable from 1 AM through noon this Saturday, February 24th for an upgrade. Please plan accordingly.