Wireless Connectivity and Availability
Titan WiFi and Titan Wifi Guest are UW Oshkosh’s solution for mobile device connectivity within academic, residential, and commons buildings on campus. Information Technology offers troubleshooting and repair of wireless campus-wide.
- Easily accessible
- Dedicated staff to assist with wireless connectivity issues
- Year-round staffing
- When Titan WiFi is chosen, a NetID will be required for log in.
- Titan WiFi Guest is available to visitors and guests with a valid email address.
- If you have any questions or concerns contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or email@example.com. To report a problem with wireless connectivity please include the location and time the issue occurred.
- Devices with wireless capability are required.
- Use of information technology resources is governed by UW Regent Policy Document 25-3: Acceptable Use of Information Technology. For more information, please visit https://it.uwosh.edu/policies.
Connecting to Titan WiFi or Titan WiFi Guest – KnowledgeBase
Check out kb.uwosh.edu for device specific instructions
UW Regent Policy Document 25-3: Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources