Student Financial Services
For All Credits Balances
For credit balances resulting from financial aid overpayment, a refund will be automatically generated for you from your student account. However, for those credit balances that are created from any other overpayment, you will need to request a refund at uwo.sh/refund-request.
Benefits of Direct Deposit
Direct deposit will allow you to avoid delays and will directly deposit your funds into your bank account. These funds will be deposited into a savings or checking account you designate in approximately 3-5 business days following the posting of the transaction on your student account. The funds will be available for you to use as soon as they are deposited.
Instructions for Enrolling
- Turn off your pop-up blocker
- Log in to your TitanWeb
- Select the “Pay Bill/Direct Deposit” option, your account will be redirected to QuickPay
- In QuikPay, select “Manage Refund”
- In the middle of the page, select the gold box that says “Manage my Refunds”
- Select “Edit Refund Method”
- Enter the requested banking information
NOTE: Please remember to keep this information updated in the event you change banks and/or close accounts. Failure to do so will result in delayed access to your funds.
For any questions, call the Student Accounts Office at (920) 424-1332.