Student Financial Services
For All Credits
Beginning with the Spring 2011 semester, UW Oshkosh will no longer be issuing paper checks for student account overpayments. To receive your excess funds you will need to be signed up for Direct Deposit.
Benefits of Direct Deposit
Direct deposit will allow you to avoid delays and will directly deposit your funds into your bank account. These funds will be deposited into a savings or checking account you designate in approximately three business days following the posting of the transaction on your student account. The funds will be available for you to use as soon as they are deposited.
Instructions for Enrolling
- Turn of your pop-up blocker so that you will be able to view the secure direct deposit page as you go through these instructions.
- Sign into your TitanWeb account.
- Scroll down to the Finances section and click on the link that says Direct Deposit. It is located under the header Refunds.
- Once the QuikPay system pops up, click the Direct Deposit link on the left-side of the page.
- Follow the instruction on entering your bank routing and bank account numbers.
- Print a confirmation page for your records.
NOTE: Please remember to keep this information updated in the event you change banks and/or close accounts. Failure to do so will result in delayed access to your funds.
For any questions, call the Student Accounts Office at (920) 424-1332.