Managed Print Services
Managed print services (MPS) is a service contract that combines all service, preventative maintenance, repair part, and ink/toner supplied (excluding paper) into a single cost per page (CPP) to reduce cost and improve service. UW Oshkosh Information Technology recommends that all new HP printers be enrolled in MPS. Existing printers may also be enrolled.
- Cost Savings: Average 20% savings compared to Do-It-Yourself purchase of ink/toner, maintenance parts, and repair parts
- Eliminates the need to purchase costly extended printer warranties
- For networked printers, replacement toner is shipped automatically, saving departments time
- Quick response: HP-authorized printer technicians arrive within 2-8 business hours (next business day) of HP MPS service calls being placed
- Contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or email@example.com with questions.
Provide the model of printer, if the printer is networked or USB-connected, and approximate usage (if known).
Customers are billed monthly at actual usage (number of pages printed cost-per-page, no minimum billing). Cost-per-pages varies based on the printer model.