Room Reservation Systems
The room reservation systems on campus track meeting and classroom reservations and assignments campus-wide. Current systems include 25Live and TitanWeb through the Registrar’s Office as well as Outlook Calendar for some conference spaces. For information about Titan Web and how it relates to room scheduling, please contact the Registar’s Office. Each system has different characteristics, benefits, and key features.
- 25Live and TitanWeb track room reservations, assignments, and usage
- 25Live provides reporting on room reservations and usage
- All services are completely web-based
- Contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or email@example.com to report issues.
- For edit rights within 25Live, approval of the department head and training are required.
Outlook – Reserving a Room – KnowledgeBase
Reserving a General Access Classroom or Teaching Lab – KnowledgeBase