The department of Intercultural Engagement promotes the academic and professional development of Latino/a/Hispanic students (including undocumented students) and all students who identify as men at UW Oshkosh. Intercultural Engagement collaborates with a broad range of campus offices to maintain an inclusive campus environment and ensure the retention, persistence and graduation of underrepresented students.
Intercultural Engagment Offices
- Latinos Unidos Navigating Academics (LUNA)
- Titan Men of Diversity
- Community Advocacy
Intercultural Engagement offers:
- Academic guidance and coaching
- Assistance applying to graduate school, internships and career opportunities
Bilingual services (Spanish/English) – ¡Se Habla Español!
- Connections to campus resources
- Leadership and professional development
- One-on-one cultural support and mentoring
- Student advocacy
Ties to Latino/a and Hispanic community resources
- Tutoring referrals and study sessions