Men of Color and
The Men of Color and Latino/a/Hispanic Initiatives (MCLHI) promote the academic and professional development of Latino/a/Hispanic students (including undocumented students) and underrepresented males at UW Oshkosh. MCLHI collaborates with a broad range of campus offices to maintain an inclusive campus environment and ensure the retention, persistence and graduation of underrepresented students.
- Academic guidance and coaching
- Assistance applying to graduate school, internships and career opportunities
Bilingual services (Spanish/English) – ¡Se Habla Español!
- Connections to campus resources
- Leadership and professional development
- One-on-one cultural support and mentoring
- Student advocacy
Ties to Latino/a and Hispanic community resources
- Tutoring referrals and study sessions