Policies Under Review or Development
The following policies are under review or development, and campus feedback is welcome. Learn about each policy by clicking the policy name, and submit your feedback by following the link to the feedback form. If you have questions on the proposed policy, you may contact the individual listed for the policy.
|Policy on Policy |
Establish and codify the protocol for developing, revising, monitoring, publishing and enforcing institutional policies across the University.
|Decision||Provost John Koker
|Regent Policy 25-3 Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources||Recommendation||CIO Anne Milkovich email@example.com|
|Minor Protection & Adult Leadership Policy||Decision||Bernard Sorenson
|Sexual Violence Policy||Decision||Patty Schrader|
|Consensual Relationships Policy||Decision||Patty Schrader|
|Reasonable Accommodation Policy||Decision||Patty Schrader|
|Children in the Workplace Policy||Decision||Sabrina Johnson|
|Tobacco-Free Campus Policy||Recommendation||Pamela MacWilliams|
|Sustainable Integrated Pest Management Policy for Campus Grounds||Decision||Brian Kermath|
|University Staff Senate Complaints Policy||Decision||Sue Jaeke|
Each of the new or revised policies will go through the following five stages.
- Discussion: Possible policy action announced and discussed at Leadership Council.
- Development: Policy team, as recommended by Leadership Council, drafts policy language in consultation with subject matter experts.
- Feedback: All constituents are invited to give feedback into the policy development and revision process.
- Recommendation: Shared governance groups vote to recommend action for Chancellor’s consideration.
- Decision: Chancellor makes final decision and announces to constituents and Leadership Council.