Select Your Titan Takeoff Date Today!
Students who have submitted their $100 tuition deposit are encouraged to select their dates for Titan Takeoff. Click here to access our event registration! You will need your UW Oshkosh NetID and password to select your Titan Takeoff date.
What are the goals of Titan Takeoff?
We are working quickly to redesign Titan Takeoff, and though it will not be an in-person experience, students will still receive a top-quality orientation! As details come together, we will email students through their UW Oshkosh email address. There will be some prep-work and orientation sessions, as well as a telephone or web call with academic advisors. The goals of Titan Takeoff are:
- Meet individually with an academic advisor
- Schedule your fall 2020 semester classes
- Arrange for you to receive your TitanCard (student ID card)
- Participate in a variety of orientation sessions to equip you to start in the fall
- Become more familiar with campus
- While we will no longer be together for a full day on campus, you should still dedicate a good amount of time to go through orientation materials.
- Parents, guardians or other family members are encouraged to participate with you. The day offers sessions designed specifically for them too!
- You will be required to show photo identification to obtain your Titan I.D. card. Acceptable forms of photo identification include driver’s license, military ID, state ID card or passport. High school ID cards are not accepted. Information on how to obtain a Wisconsin state ID card can be found here.
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or call one of the following admissions staff members:
- Nicole Jackson: (920) 424-3079, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Werner: (920) 424-0309, email@example.com
UW Oshkosh Admissions
800 Algoma Boulevard
135 Dempsey Hall
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Hours of Operation:
M-F 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.