What Will You Do at Titan Takeoff?
- Meet individually with an academic advisor
- Schedule your fall 2020 semester classes
- Have your picture taken for your TitanCard (student ID card)
- Participate in a variety of orientation sessions to equip you to start in the fall
- Become more familiar with campus
- Plan to be on campus from 8:10 am – 4:00 pm. It is required that you attend the full day.
- Parents, guardians or other family members are encouraged to attend with you. The day offers sessions designed specifically for them too!
- You will be required to show photo identification upon checking in. Acceptable forms of photo identification include driver’s license, military ID, state ID card or passport. High school ID cards are not accepted. Information on how to obtain a Wisconsin state ID card can be found here.
Registration for placement testing will open in February. Regional placement tests need to be completed at least two weeks prior to your Titan Takeoff day.
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or call one of the following admissions staff members:
- Nicole Jackson: (920) 424-3079, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacy Dreweck: (920) 424-3970, email@example.com
UW Oshkosh Admissions
800 Algoma Boulevard
135 Dempsey Hall
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Hours of Operation:
M-F 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.