Welcome to the UW Oshkosh fall 2019 freshman class!
On your Titan Takeoff day you will:
- Meet individually with an academic advisor
- Schedule your fall 2019 semester classes
- Have your picture taken for your TitanCard (student ID card)
- Participate in a variety of orientation sessions.
- Watch your Titan email account. You will receive an email in February instructing you to choose your Titan Takeoff day.
- Plan to be on campus from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. It is required that you attend the full day.
- Parents, guardians or other family members are encouraged to attend with you. The days offers sessions designed specifically for them.
- You will be required to show photo identification upon checking in. Acceptable forms of photo identification include driver’s license, military ID, state ID card or passport. High school ID cards are not accepted. Information on how to obtain a Wisconsin state ID card can be found here.
Information about the UW System regional placement tests for incoming freshman can be found here.
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or call one of the following admissions staff members:
- Nicole Jackson: (920) 424-3079, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacy Dreweck: (920) 424-3970, email@example.com
- Jennifer Werner: (920) 424-0309, firstname.lastname@example.org
UW Oshkosh Admissions
800 Algoma Boulevard
135 Dempsey Hall
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Hours of Operation:
M-F 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.