Campus Center for Equity and Diversity
The Campus Center for Equity and Diversity (CCED) is home to the Center for Student Success and Belonging (CSSB). The CSSB is dedicated to the academic growth and personal development of UW Oshkosh students comprising first-generation, low-income, students of color, women, and LGBTQ+ students.
The CSSB aims to empower and inform students, faculty, staff, and the broader community to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive campus climate through outreach initiatives, educational programming, leadership opportunities and multicultural events.
Building Hours: Monday through Friday – 7:45 am-4:30 pm; closed Saturday and Sunday.
For more information, please contact the Center for Student Success and Belonging at (920) 424-3080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Offices and Services Available at the CCED
- Administrative Office
- LGBTQ+ Resource Center
- Multicultural Retention Programs
- Titan Advantage Program
- TRIO Student Support Services
- TRIO Student Support Services STEM
- Women’s Center
- Academic guidance and coaching
- Assistance finding scholarships, internships, and grants
- Connections to campus services
- 1:1 cultural support and mentoring
- Student advocacy
- Tutoring referrals
- Additional resources