Handshake is the primary way students find jobs on campus. It provides a one-stop-shop area for all student employees to search for available jobs. Log into Handshake to look for available jobs on/off campus.
Center for Student Success and Belonging
CSSB assists students in exploring a wide range of employment opportunities throughout the year.
CSSB assists students through:
- Facilitating the placement of students in internship sites.
- Disseminating information on scholarship opportunities and helping students with the application process.
- Assisting students in exploring graduate school opportunities.
- Providing counseling for career and life planning.
- Disseminating information on position announcements and helping students with resume writing and job finding skills.
In addition, Campus Center for Equity and Diversity (CCED) offers a series of annual educational and informational workshops and events focused on exploring new educational and career opportunities, skills in enhancing academic performance and financing higher education.
- Graduate and professional school opportunities
If you have any questions regarding these opportunities, please contact Byron Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 424-3080, or stop by his office in the CCED, Room 120H.
The Department of Residence Life provides students with career opportunities across campus.
- Custodial and Facilities positions
- Community Advisor (CA) positions
- Gruenhagen Conference positions
- Residence Life positions
- Summer positions
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh’s Career & Professional Development office provides students with career information, advice and occupational guidance, and connects employers with qualified student interns and employees.