The Center for Reading Engagement and Academic Development works with students of all abilities in developing the reading and study strategies that are essential for academic and career success. We teach academic skills courses, provide learning strategy coaching and conduct presentations and workshops that improve a student’s academic reading, time management and test preparation.
Scheduling Your Appointment
Connecting with a Peer Academic Coach
- Coaching appointments will be scheduled through Navigate.
- Please use the link below to schedule your appointment.
- A minimum of four sessions is recommended to ensure optimal success.
- Subsequent appointments will be scheduled at the end of your first appointment.
How to schedule your academic coaching appointment:
- Login into Navigate using the link below.
- Click on “Appointments”.
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment”.
- Choose “READ Center”.
- Choose “Peer Academic Coaching”.
- Pick a day and time you would like the appointment for.
- Review the appointment on the next page to confirm everything is correct.
- Review the “Details” section for any instructions from the tutor to prepare for the appointment.
- You can include any information you would like your coach to know ahead of time.
- Click or tap the “Schedule” button.
- You will receive a confirmation email as well as a reminder email the day before your appointment.
- In your confirmation email, you will receive a link to an in-take form. Please complete the form 24 hours prior to your appointment.