Proposals are due November 23, 2022
Proposal presentations: TBD
About the Green Fund at UW Oshkosh
- The Green Fund is a student-run committee funded through students’ segregated fees to implement sustainability projects for campus.
- Approximately $60,000 is available each year for student projects that promote sustainability on the Oshkosh campus.
- Projects can be anything related to sustainability: social justice, climate change, landscaping, food projects, etc.
- Proposals can be written by any student or student groups and will be reviewed for approval and funding each semester.
- Submit a proposal/application available on this page and email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Everyone submitting a proposal must present it to the Green Fund committee. Once all of the proposals have been presented and reviewed, the committee will vote on which projects to fund and how much to allocate to each project.
We’re here to help at every step of the process from working out your ideas to organizing the project and filling out the application. You can make a positive impact on our campus! For questions, more information, or to talk about an idea please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green Fund Contact Info:
Please email questions & proposals to email@example.com.
Assistant Chair: open
Members: Emma Laatsch, Payton Savatski, Hannah Pampuch, Lauren Pahloh, Addie Taddy, Evan Petrie, Alternates: Meredith Agnew, *open position
Financing Advisor: Jean Kwaterski (Facilities Management), firstname.lastname@example.org
Sustainability Advisor: Brad Spanbauer (Sustainability Director), email@example.com