Titans Return Sustainably
Below are some ideas and tips for things everyone can do to make our Fall 2020 return to campus as sustainable as possible. Have others? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mask sustainably! Wear, wash, and reuse your UWO masks
- Eat sustainably! Carry reusable silverware and decline plastic silverware and napkins at dining halls and restaurants. Dispose of compostables and recyclables in the right bins at the dining facilities or in residence halls.
- Socialize and recreate sustainably! Get together with friends outdoors (wearing masks, of course). You’ll reduce COVID transmission, boost mental and physical health, and enjoy the beauty of nature all in one go.
- Work and study sustainably! Work from home if possible– you’ll reduce the possibility of COVID transmission and your greenhouse gas emissions too.
- Remember that we are all connected. People from marginalized groups are hardest hit by environmental issues and get sick and die more often from COVID-19. Your individual actions affect not only you, but everyone in your community- especially the most vulnerable.
Sustainability Institute for Regional Transformations
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901