Teaching and Learning
Master of Science in Education
Teaching and Learning Graduate Program
With the convenience of evening, summer and distance education courses, the Teaching and Learning graduate program provides licensed PK-12 teachers with the opportunity to further develop their expertise in teaching.
- Elementary Education (Individually Designed Program)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- ESL/Bilingual Education (Spanish/English or Hmong/English)
- Math Intervention
- Secondary Education (Individually Designed Program)
- MSE Teaching & Learning – HLC Accreditation Pathway (Non-Cohort)
- UWO / CESA 3 Cohort – HLC Accreditation Pathway
UPDATE | Master's Level Students
Program changes that impact the MSE in Teaching and learning core course offerings are being discussed. Instead of offering “one size fits all” courses, topic-specific and certificate-based programs are being explored.