MASKS ARE REQUIRED IN ALL UW OSHKOSH BUILDINGS
An announcement Thursday by the CDC regarding vaccinations and mask wearing does not impact the mask requirements on our campuses or our Saturday commencement ceremonies.
On Saturday, masks will be required in Kolf Sports Center for all graduates, staff and guests, regardless of vaccination status. We are taking this step to protect the health and safety of everyone who gathers with us.
The CDC in its announcement said local mask mandates would supersede its guidance. The City of Oshkosh also has a mask mandate in place for public spaces through May 31.
Thank you for your continued attention to your community’s health and safety.
Parking and Directions
Parking is available in any open University lot on commencement day. Parking lots 15 and 7 are the most convenient lots to park in for commencement. There also is a parking ramp in close proximity to Kolf Sports Center. When these lots are full, parking attendants will direct you to the closest available parking lot.
Restrictions and Reserved Parking
Please do not park in any restricted/reserved areas or in disabled parking spaces without a disability permit. In addition, parking for handicap individuals or individuals with mobility issues is accessible in a section of lot 13 on the west side of the building.
The city of Oshkosh is located 90 miles north of Milwaukee, 160 miles north of Chicago and 270 miles east of Minneapolis. Air service to Oshkosh via United Express is available at the Wittman Regional Airport. The Outagamie Regional Airport in Appleton (25 miles north of Oshkosh) is served by United Express, Northwest Airlink, Delta and Midwest Air Express.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Hwy. 44 - exit to Kolf Sports Center
- Exit Hwy 44
- Turn east toward Oshkosh (airport will be on your right).
- Continue through the light and you will now be on South Park Avenue.
- Take a left on Ohio Street (Ohio St. becomes Wisconsin St.) and continue over the Wisconsin Street Bridge (over the Fox River). Once across the bridge, you will take the first left onto Pearl Avenue. Kolf Sports Center is on the right.
Hwy. 21 - exit to Kolf Sports Center
- Head west on Oshkosh Ave toward Fox St
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto Oshkosh Avenue.
- Continue onto WI-21/Oshkosh Ave
- Continue to follow WI-21
- Turn right onto High Ave
- Destination will be on the right
9th Ave. exit to Kolf Sports Center
- Exit at 9th Ave. (exit 117)
- Turn east onto W. 9th Ave.
- Turn left onto Ohio Street (WI 44).
- Continue to follow WI-44 (Ohio Street becomes Wisconsin Street at the bridge) over the bridge.
- Turn left onto Pearl Av.
- End at rear entrance of Kolf (physical address is 785 High Avenue, Oshkosh, WI 54901)
Culver Family Welcome Center
625 Pearl Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901