Congratulations Class of 2020
Saturday, May 16
Class of 2020
Saturday, May 16
146th Spring Commencement of the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
The rapidly evolving nature of the COVID-19 disruption has called upon students, faculty and staff to take a series of unprecedented steps to safeguard our communities. Titans have risen to the challenges presented to them responding with resilience, grace and compassion. Settling into new online environments has redefined the way we connect with our friends, family and classmates.
An online ceremony will feature formal remarks, student speeches and sharable digital slides honoring each graduate. During the week of May 11 graduates will be given a URL and access instructions to view the Virtual Ceremony.
The ceremony will include video messages from:
- Chancellor Andrew J. Leavitt
- Provost and Vice Chancellor John Koker
- Stewart Cole, Associate Professor, English
- Jim Ransom, Lecturer Master of Business Administration–Executive Program
- Ally Chard, Student Speaker
- Alexandra Fischer, Student Speaker
- Alicia Obermeier, Land Acknowledgement Reading
- Michaela Marks, National Anthem and Alma Mater
Titans graduates are also invited to walk in our in-person midyear commencement ceremony in December 2020.
UW Oshkosh is an affirmative action, equal opportunity educator and employer. Please contact the Special Events Office at (920) 424-1816 , Accessibility Center at (920) 424-3100, and/or Wisconsin Relay Services at 1-800-947-3529 or 711 (TTY) at least 5 days prior to the event should you need this email in an alternative format or if you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this event.