Student success through
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh’s Career & Professional Development office provides students with career information, advice and occupational guidance, and connects employers with qualified student interns and employees.
Make an Appointment Today!
Career & Professional Development offers individual appointments with Career Advisors focused on industry advising. To schedule an appointment with an advisor you have two options:
1. Self-schedule an appointment on Handshake by logging in with your UWO NetID, clicking on Career Center, and clicking the blue “Schedule an Appointment” button.
2. Call Career & Professional Development at (920) 424-2181 to talk with a Career Resource Specialist who can assist you in scheduling an appointment with an advisor.
First Destination Survey Outcomes
Hired BEFORE graduation
- Working 77% 77%
- Still Seeking 12.6% 12.6%
- Continuing Education 9% 9%
- Military, Volunteering, and Not Seeking 1.5% 1.5%
Student Success Stories
Student Success Stories: Dakota Peterson Meet Dakota Peterson, a senior at UW Oshkosh pursuing a degree in Exercise and Sport Science. Throughout his time on campus, Dakota has been a part of the...
Student Success Stories: Cole Frost Cole Frost is a junior at UW Oshkosh pursuing a degree in marketing with an emphasis in sales. During his time on campus, Cole has been a member of the fraternity...
Student Success Stories: Oscar Morales Meet Oscar Morales, a senior transfer-student at UW Oshkosh who will be graduating in December 2021 with a major in business finance and Spanish certificate....
Meet Our Corporate Sponsors and Partners
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN OSHKOSH
Career & Professional Development
Student Success Center, Suite 125
750 Elmwood Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
- M–Th: 7:45 a.m.–5 p.m.
- F: 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Fond du Lac and Fox Cities Campus Solution Centers
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Services only offered when classes are in session