Instructions for Waiting Lists
If a global languages and cultures class is showing up on full on TitanWeb please place your name on the electronic waitlist feature on TitanWeb. Classes with an active wait-list will display a yellow triangle next to the section(s).
- The class section must be full before the wait-list is activated.
- All prerequisite requirements must be met in order to wait-list a given class.
- Students must have an active enrollment appointment to wait-list a class.
- The total maximum credits allowed for wait-listing is 11.
- Students are placed on the wait-list on a first come, first served basis.
The department will notify wait-listed students IN TURN if/when a seat opens up in a wait-listed course. Notifications will be sent to the student’s UWO email with instructions for enrollment. The student will have 24 hours from receipt of the email to complete the process before being dropped from the list.