Instructions for Waiting Lists
- The class section must be full before the wait-list is activated.
- All prerequisite requirements must be met in order to wait-list a given class.
- Students must have an active enrollment appointment to wait-list a class.
- The total maximum credits allowed for wait-listing is 11.
- Students are placed on the wait-list on a first come, first served basis.
Global Languages and Cultures
Academic Department Associate
Spring 2021 Semester Virtual Office Hours
Monday-Thursday | 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
Friday | 7:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m
Clow Faculty 317
Clow Classroom Building 250
Mon | 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tues | 10:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
*Weds | 9:00 a.m. 11:15 a.m. & 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thurs | 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
*Fri | 9:00 a.m. 11:15 a.m. & 12:45 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
*NB: The Center is closed from 11:15 - 12:00 Wednesdays and from 11:15 - 12:45 Fridays