Alumni Success Stories
Read the most recent news and announcements for alumni.
- Alumni can view position openings, upload resumes and cover letters, and create job agents in Handshake.
- A Handshake account also gives alumni access to My world Abroad (global skills development and research of international career related topics); Virtual Mock Interview (online resource for practicing interviewing skills) and Folio 21 ( a tool for building electronic portfolios) to showcase skills and experiences.
- Alumni are eligible to schedule one-on-one career advising appointments for up to one year after they have graduated or taken a class.
- Alumni are welcome in the Career Service office on campus to use the computer lab or to get individual assistance with Handshake accounts.
- Alumni are invited to attend the Career Fair on the Fox. Resume advising services are provided free of charge at the Career Fair.
- Alumni are welcome to attend Career Services workshops for free and Dining with Professionals for a fee or $17. Alumni may register for these events through their Handshake account.
- Recent alumni may schedule Career Closet appointments up to a year following graduation.
Alumni Career Speaker Series
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh alumni office has teamed up with TalentMarks to provide a Career Speaker Series for Titan alumni and friends that includes free webinars and lectures. The Career Speaker Series will provide career and professional development from some of the nation’s top career authors.
Library and Pool Access
- Alumni have access to Polk Library privileges. Get your library card at the first-floor circulation desk with your driver’s license or other photo ID that includes a home address. Your card will be processed within 10 minutes. For further information about Polk Library, please contact the Polk Library circulation staff at (920) 424-7316.
- Alumni are eligible to use the Albee Pool after a membership is purchased for $25 per semester at the Student Rec and Wellness Center. An Affiliate TitanCard (different from a Alumni TitanCard) also will need to be purchased at Titan Central for $20 (one time fee) to gain access to the pool. Please bring your receipt for the pool membership to Titan Central to purchase the affiliate card. Learn more and check out the hours.
Gruenhagen Conference Center invites alumni to use our conference center facility for lodging while you are back on campus for events, or in the Oshkosh area and needing reasonably priced accommodations. Please contact our Gruenhagen Conference Center Front Desk at (920) 424-1106 to set up a reservation between the hours of 7 a.m. and 12 midnight daily. Please identify yourself as an alumni guest. Upon check-in you will receive a small gift on behalf of the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh to welcome you back to campus.