UW Oshkosh offers a new flexible meal plan for our students living off-campus and attending the Fox Cities campus. Our meal plans offer students access to eat when and how they want to eat on campus. Additionally, each meal plan comes with Titan Dollars, allowing students to have flexibility with their eating options on campus.
Ultimate Fond du Lac Meal Plan
Prices listed are valid August 2022 – June 2023. Meal plans and prices are subject to change.
130 meals per semester
$100 Titan Dollars per semester
$1250 per semester
DEADLINE TO CANCEL A MEAL PLAN: END OF THE 6TH WEEK OF EACH SEMESTER (OCT 14, 2022)*
- Off-campus student meal plans may be purchased with credit/debit card HERE, or billed to students’ accounts by completing the FDL Campus Meal Plan form.**
- All meal plans are priced for a 17-week semester (regular semester and 3-week interim).
- Additional Titan Dollars must be purchased via Titan Central (LINK TO PAGE)
- To change or cancel your off-campus meal plan, complete the FDL Campus Meal Plan form.**
- Your unused Fall semester Titan Dollars roll into Spring semester. All Titan Dollars must be used by the end of May-term or transferred to a UWO gift card (valid for five years). Contact Titan Central with any questions about Titan Dollars.
- Please allow up to three business days for all changes to take effect.
- If you have questions about your meal plan, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920.424.2391
Ultimate Meal Plans are a set block of meals to be used for yourself or a guest anytime in most campus dining locations. Ultimate Meal Plans also include Titan Dollars and may be used at any dining location on the Fond du Lac, Fox Cities or Oshkosh Campus. All Ultimate Meals must be used in the semester the meal plan is purchased. All Titan Dollars must be used by the end of May-term. If you have used all of your Ultimate Meals and would like to add additional meals to your Ultimate Meal Plan, please complete the Additional Ultimate Meals form.