Clubs & Organizations
College is a great opportunity to explore your interests and connect with like-minded peers. The Fond du Lac campus hosts a wide variety of student organizations and recreational activities.So reach out, make that initial contact and let the fun begin.
Getting involved not only broadens your resume—it enhances your college experience.
Other activities on campus:
Browse and connect with student organizations at
Clubs and organizations based on the UWO Fond du Lac Campus are identified on Titan Connection by having “FDL” before their names (example: FDL – Student Activities Committee). The Oshkosh campus uses “OSH,” while the Fox Cities campus uses “FOX.”
Resources for Clubs & Organizations
Register a club or organization in Titan Connection
How to become a Recognized Student Organization (RSO)
- Navigate to the Forms section of Titan Connection
- Click on “Organization Registration” link near middle of page
- If prompted to login, use your NetID (same username & password as TitanWeb and campus email account)
- Complete the online Organization Registration form
- REMEMBER to include “FDL – ” before your Organization Name
Driver Authorization is required for students, employees – permanent and temporary, and volunteers/agents whose job requires them to drive on university business. This includes using:
- a State or University vehicle
- any rented or leased vehicle, or
- a personally owned vehicle
Liability Waivers – Activities/Field Trips
This waiver should be completed before participation in field trips or other activities; releasing the University of any risks that may result due to participation.
Student Org Budget Accounts
Funds are tracked in a program called WISDM. For WISDM information, access, and training click here.