Advising and Student Support
The Student Services and Support staff is your advocate and partner on campus.
As an online student at UW Oshkosh, the advising staff is here to help you succeed by acting as your advocate and partner on campus.
We can be your guide to help you navigate student resources and your academic plan.
Contact your advisor if you have any questions about your academic progress, coursework or other topics:
- Your academic plan
- Choosing courses
- Selecting or switching a major or degree program
- Connections to campus resources
- Concerns about grades, coursework or instructors
- Other questions or concerns you have about your academic plan
Advising appointments can be held via email, on the telephone or in person. Schedule your meeting by calling (920) 424-0688 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online students can now self enroll in courses!
(920) 424-0234 • (800) 633-1442
Visit us in Lincoln Hall!
608 Algoma Boulevard, Oshkosh, Wis.