Aviation Management Certificate
Grow professionally with our online certificate.
This 15-credit certificate is for those who would like to get into a leadership or management role in the field of aviation and need coursework from an accredited program to qualify.
If you already have a bachelor’s degree, this certificate will benefit you because it does not require a second bachelor’s degree to earn academic credit with a new credential in Aviation Management.
Five courses (15 credits)
- Liberal Studies 340: Aviation Law
- Liberal Studies 341: Management of Airline Productions and Operations
- Liberal Studies 342: Aviation Labor Relations
- Liberal Studies 343: Airline Management
- Liberal Studies 415: Aviation/Aerospace Systems Analysis Methods
- Demonstrate aviation-related project management skills to plan, implement and close a professional project.
- Demonstrate and apply management concepts and skills to aviation industry operations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of aviation law and labor relations.
- Be able to critically evaluate, research and apply thoughtful solutions to aviation industry scenarios that culminate in a formal presentation.
How much will it cost?
Our tuition rate helps simplify the budgeting for your certificate. Tuition and fees are currently $389.72 per credit plus fees.
Fees are subject to change each year. This cost does not include the cost of textbooks and materials. Courses taken outside of your degree requirements may have additional fees.
How long will it take?
Thanks to our accelerated seven-week course format, this professional certificate can be completed in as little as a year depending on your personal and professional obligations.
If you are interested in this program or would like to know more, please contact UW Oshkosh at (920) 424-3164 or email@example.com. You can also request information by completing this online form.
800 Algoma Blvd.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.