Aviation Management Certificate
Grow professionally with our online certificate.
This 15-credit certificate is for those who would like to get into a leadership or management role in the field of aviation and need coursework from an accredited program to qualify.
If you already have a bachelor’s degree, this certificate will benefit you because it does not require a second bachelor’s degree to earn academic credit with a new credential in Aviation Management.
Five courses (15 credits)
- Liberal Studies 340: Aviation Law
- Liberal Studies 341: Management of Airline Productions and Operations
- Liberal Studies 342: Aviation Labor Relations
- Liberal Studies 343: Airline Management
- Liberal Studies 415: Aviation/Aerospace Systems Analysis Methods
- Demonstrate aviation-related project management skills to plan, implement and close a professional project.
- Demonstrate and apply management concepts and skills to aviation industry operations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of aviation law and labor relations.
- Be able to critically evaluate, research and apply thoughtful solutions to aviation industry scenarios that culminate in a formal presentation.
How much will it cost?
Budgeting for your certificate is manageable with our standard tuition rate for all professional certificate courses, $360 per credit. Courses taken outside of your professional certificate requirements may have additional fees.
How long will it take?
Thanks to our accelerated seven-week course format, this professional certificate can be completed in as little as a year depending on your personal and professional obligations.
Online Degree Programs
Lincoln Hall, Second Floor
608 Algoma Blvd.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.