Leadership and Organizational Studies Certificate
Boost your career potential with a certificate!
Today’s employers are looking for professionals who have demonstrated leadership skills and who can work in a complex organizational setting. Give your career momentum a boost with our online, six-course Leadership and Organizational Studies certificate!
Today’s employers are looking for professionals who have demonstrated leadership skills and who can work in a complex organizational setting. Give your career momentum a boost with our online Leadership and Organizational Studies certificate!
Core Courses (Three courses/Nine credits)
The core Leadership and Organizational Studies certificate courses focus on a proper foundation of leading within a complex organization. Students are required to complete the following courses:
- Liberal Studies 209: Critical Thinking and Writing
- Liberal Studies 230: Introduction to Leadership
- Liberal Studies 325: Introduction to Organizational Administration
Elective Courses (Three courses/Nine credits)
Students select the remaining three courses from a list of available options. Select a topic that is most interesting to you or choose to focus on an area that you want to improve. Choose three courses from this list:
- Communication 325: Online Studies of Intercultural Communication
- Liberal Studies 270: Writing with Purpose
- Liberal Studies 302: Contemporary Technology and Trends
- Communication 384: Business and Professional Speaking
- Liberal Studies 335: Transformative Leadership
- Liberal Studies 336: Collaborative Leadership Dynamics
- Liberal Studies 337: Conflict Resolution: Negotiation, Mediation and Arbitration
- Liberal Studies 405: Project Planning and Implementation
Students who wish to enroll in the Leadership and Organizational Studies program must have already completed one of the approved Associate of Applied Studies (AAS) degrees from a Wisconsin Technical College. Some exceptions will be made. If you wish to discuss an exception to this requirement, please contact us at (920) 424-0234. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much will it cost?
Our tuition rate helps simplify the budgeting for your degree. Tuition and fees are currently $368.21 per credit.
Fees are subject to change each year. This cost does not include the cost of textbooks and materials. Courses taken outside of your degree requirements may have additional fees.
How long will it take?
Thanks to our accelerated seven-week course format, this professional certificate can be completed in as little as a year depending on your personal and professional obligations.
Online Degree Programs
Lincoln Hall, Second Floor
608 Algoma Blvd.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.