UWO-Fox Cities: Schedule Tutoring
Mon-Thurs: 7am – 8pm
Fri: 7am – 5pm
Tutoring is available in-person and online.
UWO-Fox Cities Tutoring
CAR will offer in-person and online tutoring during the Fall 2023 semester.
How to find a tutor:
- Tutoring appointments will be scheduled through Navigate.
- Please use the link below to schedule your appointment.
- The link will be made available the first week of Fall Semester
- The courses listed below are the typical courses supported by CAR, but does not guarantee tutor availability.
- CAR recommends you begin tutoring early in the semester to gain the most benefit.
- All tutoring sessions meet in Room 1811 or online.
- If you want to schedule regular weekly appointments with a tutor, you can arrange that during your first tutoring session.
If you are unable to find a tutor for a supported course, please fill out the following form and we will try to fill your request: Tutor Request Form
|Fall 2023 COURSES at Fox Cities|
|ACCT 206 - Essentials |
of Financial Accounting
|ACCT 207 - Essentials of
|BIO 105 - Biological Concepts Unity|
|CHEM 105 - General Chemistry I|
|ECON 201 - Principles of Macroeconomics|
|HISTORY 201 - Early US History to 1877||HISTORY 202 - Modern US History Since 1877|
|PHIL 105- Ethics||Phil 109 - Introduction to Philosophy|
|PSYCH 101 - General Psychology|