Spring Interim Hours
Mon-Thurs: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
- Schedules may not be available until after the semester starts
- The maximum amount of time for each tutoring session is 90 minutes
- For high-demand courses (such as biology, chemistry, and math), students may schedule a total of 2 hours of tutoring sessions. For other courses, students may schedule up to 5 hours of tutoring sessions. (This does not include attendance of SI sessions, just one-on-one and small-group tutoring.)
- Offered for select courses
- Groups of 2 – 4 students meet at selected times with one tutor
- Small groups can be formed by a tutor or a group of students seeking help for the same course
Chemistry 101 & 102 Small-Group Tutoring
Tutoring for Chemistry 101 and 102 will be done through weekly small-group sessions. Individual tutoring is not available for these courses. In order to receive tutoring for these courses, you will be joining a weekly small group. This means that
- You will be in a group with 1-3 other students
- You will be expected to attend on a weekly basis
Please complete the small-group request form. We will begin coordinating groups starting, Monday, February 11th and we will contact you with the pertinent details. Space is limited and will begin with each student being in one small-group session per week. This will be re-evaluated for additional sessions a few weeks into the semester.
Center for Academic Resources
750 Elmwood Ave