The Center for Academic Resources
Interim Session Hours
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Schedules may not be available until after the semester starts
- The maximum amount of time for each tutoring session is 90 minutes
- The maximum number of hours a student can receive for tutoring each week is 5 hours (this does not include attendance of SI or PERS sessions, just one-on-one, small-group, and drop-in tutoring)
- Offered for select courses
- Groups of 2 – 4 students meet at selected times with one tutor
- Small groups can be formed by a tutor or a group of students seeking help for the same course
Small-group tutoring offered for this semester:
At this time there are no predetermined small-groups established for any courses. If you would like to establish a small group, please contact a tutor to see if one can be established.
Center for Academic Resources
750 Elmwood Ave