Fall Session Hours
Mon-Thurs: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
- Schedules may not be available until after the semester starts
- The maximum amount of time for each tutoring session is 90 minutes
- The maximum number of hours a student can receive for tutoring each week is 5 hours (this does not include attendance of SI sessions, just one-on-one and small-group tutoring)
- Offered for select courses
- Groups of 2 – 4 students meet at selected times with one tutor
- Small groups can be formed by a tutor or a group of students seeking help for the same course
Chemistry 101 & 102 Small-Group Tutoring
Tutoring for Chemistry 101 and 102 will be done through weekly small-group sessions. Individual tutoring is not available for these courses. In order to receive tutoring for these courses, you will be joining a weekly small group. This means that
- You will be in a group with 1-3 other students
- You will be expected to attend on a weekly basis
Please stop into the center after 5 pm, Monday, October 1st, to join a small-group. Space is limited and is now open for those who are already in a group.
Center for Academic Resources
750 Elmwood Ave