Fond du Lac Campus Services
The Counseling Center will be providing all counseling services through tele-mental health. We remain with you to assist you to Flourish at UWO!
Students on the Fond du lac campus will be able to utilize counseling center services through tele-mental health by calling 920-424-2061 and making an appointment with our front desk. All enrolled Fond du Lac students are also eligible for more extensive services offered at the Counseling Center located on the Oshkosh campus.
400 University Dr
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Thursdays: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Services on the Fond du Lac campus
- Individual Counseling- meet one-on-one counselor for short term counseling.
- Wellness Workshops-offered a few times a week.
- Biofeedback-portable anxiety reduction technology.
- Career Exploration-group to explore interests and skills for a career path.
- AODA Services- (not court ordered)
All services will be provided by appointment only. If you have an emergency situation, please call the Counseling Center at 920-424-2061 for consultation. If it is an imminent risk please call 911.