The Student Health Center provides a full range of routine health care services to all registered students who pay student segregated fees ranging from the evaluation and treatment of medical problems and injuries, to STI testing and preventative care. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a current patient, making an appointment at the Student Health Center is easy.
How can you make an appointment?
- Schedule an appointment online through your Student Health Portal.
- Call our office at 920-424-2424
What can I be seen for?
*Indicates the appointment type that needs to be scheduled via telephone. Please call the Student Health Center at 920-424-2424 during normal business hours to schedule this appointment type.
- Acute Care
- Behavioral Health
- Immunizations and injections
- HEENT (Head, Ears, Eyes, Nose, Throat)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy*
- Neuro (i.e. concussions, dizziness)*