Calendar of Events
Beginning Fall 2021, concerts will once again be open to the public for in-person attendance! Admission will be charged based on our regular fee schedule (see Ticket Prices below). In accordance with campus policy, face masks will be required for all guests regardless of vaccination status.
All events are held in Music Hall in the Arts & Communication Center unless otherwise indicated. Events are subject to change.
An asterisk (*) indicates that admission is charged. We accept cash only.
Most concerts will also be livestreamed from the music hall free of charge. Watch our YouTube page for concert links!
If you are watching the livestreams and would like to donate to our music scholarship fund in lieu of the ticket price, please visit the UW Oshkosh Foundation donation site. Choose “Other” as the designation and write in Music Scholarship Fund. You can also call them at (920) 424-2178. Thank you for your support!
Tickets can be purchased in person beginning 30 minutes prior to the event, unless stated otherwise on the event page. We accept cash only.
Includes Ensembles (Choirs, Orchestra, Wind Ensemble, Symphonic Band, Jazz Ensemble, Percussion Ensemble, Select Chamber Ensembles, Opera Theatre), Guest Artist Recitals, Concerts sponsored by Students for Music, and Faculty Recitals:
$10.00 General Admission
$7.00 Non-UW Oshkosh Students
$5.00 Senior Citizens (Age 62+)
$3.00 Children 12 and under
FREE UW Oshkosh students (all three campuses) with University I.D.
*prices subject to change
Specific lots are cleared for events that take place during weekday evenings. Please visit the Parking Services website to view their Weekly Event Parking Announcements. Parking is FREE for concerts on Saturday and Sunday from 6:00am-10:00pm, in non-reserved spaces. Lots are not cleared for daytime guest speaker events; it is advised to use street parking to avoid being ticketed.
- 17 Faculty Recital *, 7:30 p.m. – Drew Whiting, saxophone and Kirstin Ihde, piano | Program | Notes
- 29 Guest Recital *, 7:30 p.m. – Ogni Suono Duo | Program
- 15 UW Oshkosh Jazz Ensemble and Jazz Lab Band *, 7:30 p.m. – Directed by Marty Robinson and Devin Otto | Program
- 22 UW Fox Cities – Fox Valley Concert Band, 7:30 p.m. – Directed by Marc Sackman | Program
**This performance is free and will take place on the UW Oshkosh-Fox Cities Campus in Perry Hall of the Communication Arts Building. View a map of the Fox Cities campus here.**
- 23 UW Oshkosh Choirs *, 7:00 p.m. – Directed by Shannon Gravelle | Program
- 24 UW Oshkosh Bands *, 3:00 p.m. – Directed by Devin Otto | Program
- 27 UW Oshkosh Symphony Orchestra, 7:30 p.m. – Celebrating UWO’s Sesquicentennial Year. Directed by Dylan Chmura-Moore. **This performance will take place at Titan Underground in Reeve Union and is free and open to the public.**
Be a part of live art creation with students and faculty from the Art Department.
Hear readings and experience meditative exercises with the members of the LGBTQ+ Resource Center, Wellness Center, and Counseling Center as we engage in topics of wellness and equity.
- 4 Composition Studio Recital, 7:00 p.m. – Students from the studios of Ed Martin and John Mayrose
- 7 Guest Recital *, 1:00 p.m. – Coalescent Quartet: Nathan Bogert, soprano saxophone; Michael Shults, alto saxophone; Nick Zoulek, tenor saxophone; Drew Whiting, baritone saxophone
- 11 Guest Recital *, 7:30 p.m. – Erin K. Murphy, flute
- 14 Student Senior Recital, 3:00 p.m. – Mitchell Al-Ubaidi, voice
- 16 Horn Studio Recital, 7:00 p.m. – Students from the studio of Bruce Atwell
- 18 Sounds Like Now, 7:30 p.m. – A musical collaboration between students and faculty
- 23 UW Oshkosh Titan Steel *, 7:30 p.m. – Directed by Marisol Kuborn
- 3 UW Oshkosh Chamber Ensembles, 7:00 p.m. – Students studying with Eli Kalman
- 4 Piano Studio Recital, 5:00 p.m. – Students from the studio of Eli Kalman
- 5 UW Oshkosh Jazz Ensemble *, 7:30 p.m. – Swing in the Holidays with Janet Planet and the UWO Jazz Ensemble! Directed by Marty Robinson. **This concert will be held at the Grand Opera House in Oshkosh. Click here for more info and to purchase tickets.**
- 6 UW Oshkosh Symphony Orchestra *, 7:30 p.m. – Directed by Dylan Chmura-Moore
- 8 UW Oshkosh Jazz Lab Band *, 7:30 p.m. – Directed by Devin Otto
- 9 UW Oshkosh Handbell Choir *, 7:30 p.m. – Directed by Leigh-Ann Lethco
- 11 UW Oshkosh Choirs *, 7:00 p.m. – Directed by Shannon Gravelle
- 12 UW Oshkosh Bands *, 3:00 p.m. – Directed by Devin Otto