Welcome to Reeve Union! We hope you find Reeve a welcoming and safe place for hanging out with friends, getting involved, and learning outside the classroom. We are a student funded, student-run facility that welcomes all students, staff, faculty, alumni and their guests to participate in the programs, activities and services we provide. Our student and full-time staff work together to provide a lively environment with quality dining services and diverse experiences that foster learning, leadership, social interaction and healthy lifestyles for the UW Oshkosh students and community… working to bring campus to life.
Reeve Union has several departments that make up our whole organization:
- Student Leadership & Involvement – Based out of the Student Involvement Center on the first floor of Reeve Union near the Algoma Boulevard entrance, Student Leadership and Involvement offers a wide range of opportunities for getting involved on campus including leadership programs, volunteerism, homecoming, Reeve Union Board programs, University Speaker Series, Fraternity and Sorority Life, Titan Nights (late night program), student organization support, Titan Underground programs (open mic, karaoke, etc.), winter carnival and much more!
- Operations – Building operations are based in the Administrative Offices in Reeve 104 and include reservation and meeting/event support, student employment, evening and weekend management, custodial and maintenance services, audio-visual and technology support, building systems and improvement.
- Business and Retail – Services included are Titan Central, Copy This!!, ID card administration, budget and accounting, cash accounting and management of service contracts.
- University Dining – Oversees the campus-wide dining contract with Aladdin Food & Services Management and provides facilities and equipment in support of the dining programs. Most campus dining is provided in Blackhawk Commons and Reeve Union, but satellite operations are also available across campus. University Dining also manages vending service contracts for campus. The University Dining offices are located in the lower level of Blackhawk Commons.
The full time and student staff of Reeve Union value:
- diversity, quality and inclusivity in our programs, services and environment;
- learning, volunteerism, personal development and leadership experiences;
- sustainable practices;
- meaningful work conducted in a team environment; and
- integrity, respect, dignity, honesty, commitment, passion and excellence in all we do.
Come visit and stay awhile!
Executive Director for Campus Life
Division of Student Affairs
Reeve Union Mission
We strive to provide the highest levels of service to the campus and community with programs, services and resources which bring people together to learn and share impactful, positive experiences.
Reeve Union Vision
To be the heartbeat of campus—fostering an inclusive and supportive community by enriching, inspiring and transforming lives.
Reeve Union Values