Reeve Union Audiovisual Services provides quality audiovisual support in Reeve Union, supporting all administrative staff, meeting room guests and student guests.
Wireless Internet Access
The wireless network in Reeve Union and Blackhawk Commons is the same wireless network which serves the entire UW Oshkosh campus. This network is maintained by the UW Oshkosh IT Department. Please refer to IT wireless support page or call the IT Helpdesk at (920) 424-3020 if you are experiencing connection issues or have questions about how to connect.
Where is WiFi available?
There is free Wi-Fi coverage in all areas of Reeve Union and Blackhawk Commons, including all public dining and lounge spaces as well as every meeting room and hallway.
Who can use WiFi in Reeve Union?
Any student, faculty or staff with an @uwosh.edu email account can access the wireless network in Reeve Union at no cost. In addition, a guest username and password can be provided to guests who are either facilitating or attending a reserved space meeting in Reeve Union.
There are two wireless networks in Reeve, which wireless network should I choose?
Any person with a NetID (student, staff, faculty or affiliates) should connect to the network named ‘Titan WiFi’. Any meeting room guest should connect to ‘Titan WiFi Guest’
How do I connect to the WiFi network?
Go to your device’s network settings control panel and select Titan WiFi (students, faculty, staff) or Titan WiFi Guest (meeting room guests). Students, faculty and staff will be prompted to enter their NetID. Guests have the option to enter in a username and password that can be obtained from Reeve Union 104 or guests can also enter in their personal email address in the space below the login area.
Please see the IT wireless support page for more detailed connection instructions.
Meeting Room Technology
On Site Support
- On-site, on-demand support for Reeve Union equipment is available from Audiovisual technicians between 8:00am and 7:30pm and is included in your room reservation.
- A technician can also be requested for an event as part of your reservation, but may incur an extra charge.
- Certain setup needs may incur extra charge. Your reservationist will inform you if tech support charges apply.
- Setup of laptop and projector.
- Webinar sound and video software pre-test.
- Log-in and start-up assistance.
Conference Call Support
- Setup of conference phone and line test.
- Assistance with dial-in, dial-out and conferencing.
- Up to 10-way calls available.
- Coverage in every room.
- Connects to Titan WiFi with your NetID.
- Turn on wireless on laptop and open web browser to log-in.
- Guest username available, to registered meeting room guests only, upon request.
- Available in all rooms.
- Ask for a “Data Connection” at time of reservation, (920) 424-2435.
- Request when Shared Drive connection is needed.
Shared Drive Connection
- All Reeve Union laptops support S and U drive connection to Campus Shared Drive.
- Use your NetID username and password to login to one of the Reeve Union provided laptop carts.
- Must request a “Data Connection” with Reservation Desk (920) 424-2435.
- 15” Widescreen HP PC Laptop
- 13” Widescreen MacBook
- Included presentation remote and USB hub
- Wi-Fi Ready
- Wired Handheld
- Wireless Handheld
- Wireless Lapel (clip-on) or Earworn
- Wired Instrument
- Condenser Instrument
- Board-room style speaker phone.
- Remote auxiliary mics.
- Easy to use.
- Wireless connectivity.
- Includes on-cart DVD/VHS player.
- Includes a loud powered speaker.
- Connects to your laptop (video and audio).
55 inch Flatscreen TV Carts
- Includes DVD player.
- Connect laptop via VGA or HDMI.
Reeve Union has a wireless Polycom speakerphone as well as a wired Cisco Conference Phone, which you can reserve through the Reeve Union Reservations. Technical assistance and setup by Reeve Union staff is provided for all conference phone reservations.
Reeve Union has a portable webcam and all laptops have built-in webcams available. Please communicate your needs to the reservation staff and what platform you will be using (i.e. Skype, Google Hangouts, Blackbord Collaborate, etc.). Your session can also be interfaced with the audiovisual equipment in your meeting room.
Other options/Advanced Options
For Video Conferencing or large conference calls, please contact the Help Desk, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 424-3020. There are also Interactive Video Spaces on campus that may better suit your conferencing needs.