Reeve Union Audiovisual Services provides quality audiovisual support in Reeve Union, supporting all administrative staff, meeting room guests and student guests.
Wireless Internet Access
The wireless network in Reeve Union and Blackhawk Commons is the same wireless network which serves the entire UW Oshkosh campus. This network is maintained by the UW Oshkosh IT Department. Please refer to IT wireless support page or call the IT Helpdesk at (920) 424-3020 if you are experiencing connection issues or have questions about how to connect.
Where is WiFi available?
There is free WiFi coverage in all areas of Reeve Union and Blackhawk Commons, including all public dining and lounge spaces as well as every meeting room and hallway.
Who can use WiFi in Reeve Union?
Any student, faculty or staff with an @uwosh.edu email account can access the wireless network in Reeve Union at no cost. In addition, a guest username and password can be provided to guests who are either facilitating or attending a reserved space meeting in Reeve Union.
There are two wireless networks in Reeve, which wireless network should I choose?
Any person with a NetID (student, staff, faculty or affiliates) should connect to the network named ‘Titan WiFi’. Any meeting room guest should connect to ‘Titan WiFi Guest’
How do I connect to the WiFi network?
Go to your device’s network settings control panel and select Titan WiFi (students, faculty, staff) or Titan WiFi Guest (meeting room guests). Students, faculty and staff will be prompted to enter their NetID. Guests can enter in their personal email address in the space below the login area.
Please see the IT wireless support page for more detailed connection instructions.
Meeting Room Technology
On Site Support
- On-site, on-demand support for Reeve Union equipment is available from Audiovisual technicians between 8:00am and 7:30pm and is included in your room reservation.
- A technician can also be requested for an event as part of your reservation, but may incur an extra charge.
- Certain setup needs may incur extra charge. Your reservationist will inform you if tech support charges apply.
- Setup of laptop and projector.
- Webinar sound and video software pre-test.
- Log-in and start-up assistance.
Conference Call Support
- Setup of conference phone and line test.
- Assistance with dial-in, dial-out and conferencing.
- If you’d like to setup a conference call for more than two participants, please refer to the Conference Now KnowledgeBase article.
- Coverage in every room.
- Connects to Titan WiFi with your NetID.
- Turn on wireless on laptop and open web browser to log-in.
- Available in all rooms for campus laptops.
- Ask for a “Data Connection” at time of reservation, (920) 424-2435.
- Request when Shared Drive connection is needed.
Shared Drive Connection
- All Reeve Union laptops support S and U drive connection to Campus Shared Drive.
- Use your NetID username and password to login to one of the Reeve Union provided laptop carts.
- Must request a “Data Connection” with Reservation Desk (920) 424-2435.
- 15” Widescreen HP PC Laptop
- Included presentation remote and USB hub
- WiFi Ready
- Reeve Union has various adapters if you prefer to bring your own device:
|Thunderbolt (Mini DisplayPort) to HDMI||USB-C to VGA|
|USB-C to HDMI||HDMI to VGA|
|Lightning to HDMI||Lightning to VGA|
|DisplayPort to HDMI||DisplayPort to VGA|
|Mini-HDMI to HDMI||Thunderbolt (Mini DisplayPort) to VGA|
|Micro-HDMI to HDMI|
|DVI-D to HDMI|
- Wired Handheld
- Wireless Handheld
- Wireless Lapel (clip-on) or Earworn
- Wired Instrument
- Condenser Instrument
- Board-room style speaker phone.
- Easy to use.
- Includes a loud powered speaker.
- Connects to your laptop (video and audio) via HDMI.
55 inch Flatscreen TV Carts
- Includes DVD player.
- Connect laptop via VGA or HDMI.
Reeve Union has a wired Cisco Conference Phone, which you can reserve through the Reeve Union Reservations. Technical assistance and setup by Reeve Union staff is provided for all conference phone reservations. If you are calling more than two participants, please refer to the Conference Now KnowledgeBase article.
All laptops have built-in webcams available. Please communicate your needs to the reservation staff and what platform you will be using (i.e. Skype, Google Hangouts, Blackbord Collaborate, etc.). Your session can also be interfaced with the audiovisual equipment in your meeting room.
Other options/Advanced Options
For video conferencing or large conference calls, please contact the Help Desk, at email@example.com or (920) 424-3020. There are also interactive video spaces on campus that may better suit your conferencing needs.
Reeve Union Audiovisual Service also supports live bands, comedians, hypnotists and other large scale events. For detailed system information, band rider forms or any other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (920) 424-1224.