Requesting Your Official Transcript from UW Oshkosh
A University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Official Transcript is a complete record of a student’s enrollment at the University and is maintained by the Registrar’s Office. An Official Transcript includes all undergraduate and graduate courses; this includes high school CAPP courses and Youth Options courses. Partial transcripts are not available.
This permanent record is considered confidential between the student and the University. No transcripts are released, except to authorized representatives within the University, without the written permission of the student. An Official Transcript will not be issued unless all obligations to the University have been satisfied. Faxed transcripts are not considered official.
- The fee for a transcript is $10. These requests are processed within 2 business days.
- For an additional fee, expedited delivery is available. For information, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (920) 424-1199.
- The fee for transcript orders placed in-person for immediate pickup is $12.
- Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check, money order, cashier’s check, American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
ONLINE: The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh has retained Credentials Inc. to process online transcript orders. You may order as many paper or electronic transcripts as you like using any major credit card. Your card will be charged only after your order is complete. You will receive status updates through email and text message (optional). Orders placed outside our business hours will be processed the following business day. Outstanding financial obligations to the University will prevent completion of transcript orders.
Current and former students with a Titan Web account, may access Credentials Inc. TranscriptPlus ordering system through their Titan Web account. Use the drop-down menu in the Academics section of the Student Center (click drop down arrow next to Grades). Please check the Titan Web Homepage for exact hours of availability.
Alumni and former students who do not have a Titan Web account may request a transcript through Credentials Inc. Click TranscriptPlus to begin your order. If you want assistance placing the order or would like a Credentials Inc. staff member to place the order for you, call (847) 716-3005. There is an operator surcharge for placing orders by telephone.
To check the status of an existing Credentials Inc. transcript order, click Transcript Order Status.
IN-PERSON: Transcripts may be requested in-person at the Registrar’s Office (Dempsey Hall 130) Monday through Friday, 7:45AM until 4:00PM. You must submit a completed, signed transcript request form and payment. Transcripts retrieved directly from the Registrar’s Office will require presentation of photo ID. If you designate someone else to retrieve your transcript, he or she will be required to present authorization bearing your signature.
Attn: Transcript Request
UW Oshkosh 800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
If you do not have a credit card or access to a printer, you may write a letter and mail it to the UW Oshkosh Registrar’s Office. In your letter, please include the following information:
- Your first and last name (include maiden name, if applicable)
- Student identification number or last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Current address and daytime phone number
- Email address
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Number of transcripts requested
- Names and complete addresses for all recipients
- Type of service requested: Standard or Expedited (Transcript Fees above)
- Student’s handwritten signature
- Method of payment
If you have questions, please contact our office at (920) 424-1199 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dempsey Hall, Room 130
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901-8608