Academic Advisement Report Advisor FAQs
How do I view and/or print an Academic Advisement Report?
To view and print an Academic Advisement Report follow these steps:
- Please log into Titan Web
- From your home page please click on Academic Advisement on the menu on the left.
- Then choose Student Advisement:
- After choosing Student Advisement; you will click on Request Academic Advisement report
- Once you choose Request Academic Advisement report; you will see the screen below. Click the “Add a New Value” tab, then add the student ID and the report type of ADV and then the Add button.
- On the next page, click the process request button and the students Academic Advisement Report will process for you.
Please note that students who have a bulletin year prior to fall 2013 will not have an Academic Advisement report. They will be audited under the previous STAR report. The Academic Advisement Report is designed only for undergraduate students seeking a first degree from UW Oshkosh. Graduate students should consult with Graduate Studies to determine appropriate degree requirements.
To print the Academic Advisement Report:
After you run an Academic Advisement Report, you will see a green ‘view report as pdf’ button at the top.
If you click this button, a printable PDF version of the Academic Advisement Report will pop up. Be sure you have your pop-up blocker turned off.
What security will control access to the Academic Advisement Report?
Students and staff will request an Academic Advisement Report through Titan Web accounts, which will authenticate user access. Students and advisors have Academic Advisement Report access automatically assigned to their security in Titan Web. Other staff may request access thorough Titan Admin using the regular security access request procedures.
What will I do if I have a technical problem or see a problem in the Academic Advisement Report?
If the problem is technical such as login problem please contact the Helpdesk to report the problem. (email firstname.lastname@example.org )
If the Academic Academic Advisement Report link does not appear on your menu in Titan Web, or the problem is within the audit itself, you can report the problem via a special e-mail, email@example.com. You may also contact the appropriate Credit Examiner.
Dempsey Hall, Room 130
Mon–Fri, 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901-8608