Connect with the Registrar’s Office
Fax Number: (920) 424-1098
Titan Web Information
Scroll for additional contacts.
Earnings Statements (Students)
Online Tuition Payments
Titan Web Instructor/Advisor Passwords
Frequently Asked Questions
Change Titan Web Password
Academic Computing HelpDesk at (920) 424-3020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update My Address
To change your home, local or billing address, please use Titan Web.
To Update an Address Using Titan Web
- Log on to Titan Web and click the Address link under Personal Information
- A list of your addresses on record with the university will display, with alternative links to make address changes at the bottom of the page
- If you want all of your university correspondence to go to the same address, click on the Home Address Link at the bottom of the page.
- To add a local address, click Add a New Type of Address link and proceed.
To Delete an Address Using Titan Web
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above
- A link to delete an address will appear only when you have local address.
- You can not delete a home or dormitory address.
Change my Legal Name
- Download a and return it to the Registrar’s Office.
- Come to Dempsey 130 and complete the form.
- Graduate students may contact The Office of Graduate Studies.
Request a Preferred Name (unofficial)
Complete the Preferred Name Form and return it to the Registrar’s Office.
Drop my Last Class
To withdraw from ALL of your classes, please click on this link Withdraw Form and fill in the information. You will be contacted within 1 business day to meet with an enrollment manager to assess your desire for a withdrawal.
Get Access to PeopleSoft
Complete an access request form or call (920) 424-3007.
Dempsey Hall, Room 130
Mon–Fri, 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901-8608