Coronavirus Office Hours
The Counselors will be available Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Counselors also will be available via phone call, email or virtual appointments.
Federal School Code
Forms and Applications
The following forms and applications are used by the Financial Aid Office and are only intended to be filled out if you are prompted by our staff. To access most forms, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please download the correct aid year!
2021-2022 Forms (2020-2021 forms below)
- Verification Dependent Form A
- Verification Dependent Form B
- Verification Independent Form A
- Verification Independent Form B
- Consortium Agreement Form
- Dislocated worker form
- Grad PLUS Request Form
- HEAB Residency Form
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Parent PLUS Request Form
- Scholarship and Additional Resources Report Form
- Undergraduate SAP Appeal
- Graduate Student SAP Appeal
- Undergraduate SAP Graduation Plan Form
- Form 4506-T
Titan Web Assistance
Resetting your password or unlocking your account
If you are unable to login using your University email username and password, it is because you do not have the correct password or your account has been locked because of “too many” unsuccessful login attempts. To reset your password or to have your account unlocked, please call the Information Technology Help Desk at (920) 424-3020.
Hours and Location
Dempsey Hall, Room 104
Walk-In Hours: 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Financial Aid Office
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901