Federal School Code
Forms and Applications
The following forms and applications are used by the Financial Aid Office and are only intended to be filled out if you are prompted by our staff.
- PDFs may be downloaded and filled out electronically or printed and filled out manually.
- Completed forms can be mailed or emailed to the Financial Aid Office.
- To access most forms, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher.
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- DocuSign forms may be accessed online and completed electronically using the links below.
- Read instructions carefully on the landing page of the DocuSign you are completing. Have required documentation ready to attach directly to the DocuSign form.
- The DocuSign form will be automatically routed to the Financial Aid Office and processed accordingly.
- Verification Dependent Form A – PDF | DocuSign
- Verification Dependent Form B – PDF | DocuSign
- Verification Independent Form A – PDF | DocuSign
- Verification Independent Form B – PDF | DocuSign
- Consortium Agreement – PDF
- Dislocated Worker Form – PDF | DocuSign
- HEAB Residency Worksheet (State Grant) – PDF | DocuSign
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose for Publishing – PDF
- Parent & Grad Plus Loan – Application
- Tuition Promise Work Certification – DocuSign
- Scholarship and Additional Resource Report Form – Form
Titan Web Assistance
Resetting your password or unlocking your account
If you are unable to login using your University email username and password, it is because you do not have the correct password or your account has been locked because of “too many” unsuccessful login attempts. To reset your password or to have your account unlocked, please call the Information Technology Help Desk at (920) 424-3020.
Hours and Location
Dempsey Hall, Room 104
Walk-In Hours: 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Financial Aid Office
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901