Coronavirus Office Hours
The Counselors will be available Monday-Thursday 8am - 4:30 pm. Fridays counselors will be available via phone call, email or virtual appointments.
Federal School Code
Forms and Applications
The following forms and applications are used by the Financial Aid Office and are only intended to be filled out if you are prompted by our staff. To access most forms, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Verification Dependent Form A
- Verification Dependent Form B
- Verification Independent Form A
- Verification Independent Form B
- Consortium Agreement Form
- Dislocated Worker
- Grad Plus Request Form
- Graduate Student SAP Appeal
- HEAB Residency Form
- Identity and Statet of Educational Purpose
- Parent PLUS Request Form
- Scholarship and Additional Resource Report Form
- Titan National Scholar – Agreement of Understanding Form
- Undergraduate Student SAP Appeal
- Undergraduate SAP Graduation Plan form
Titan Web Assistance
Resetting your password or unlocking your account
If you are unable to login using your University email username and password, it is because you do not have the correct password or your account has been locked because of “too many” unsuccessful login attempts. To reset your password or to have your account unlocked, please call the Information Technology Help Desk at (920) 424-3020.
Hours and Location
Dempsey Hall, Room 104
Walk-In Hours: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday: Available via phone call, email or virtual appointment with your financial aid counselor.
Financial Aid Office
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901