Coronavirus Office Hours
The Counselors will be available Monday-Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. Fridays counselors will be available via phone call, email or virtual appointments.
Federal School Code
In accordance with federal regulations set forth by The Higher Education Act of 1965 (amended in 1998), below is a summary of consumer information that must be made available to all students at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. If you need assistance obtaining information listed, contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Mission, Vision and Core Values of UW Oshkosh
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting 1
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting 2
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting 3
- Fast Facts
- Distance Education Authorization
- Degree Programs
- Completion and Graduation Rates
- Retention Rate
- Employment Statistics for Graduates
- Equal Opportunity Statement
- Campus Maps
- UW System Complaint Process Program Integrity
- Outside the State of Wisconsin Complaint Process Program Integrity
- Contact Information
- Consumer Information on the College Navigator
Campus Health, Safety and Security
Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Financial Aid Office
- Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid Programs
- The Application Process
- How Eligibility for Aid is Determined
- Disbursement of Financial Aid
- Study Abroad
- Loan Repayment
- Entrance Loan Counseling
- Exit Loan Counseling for Federal Direct Loans
- Exit Loan Counseling for Federal Perkins Loans
- Federal Student Aid
- Private Lender Information
- Federal Work-Study
- Community Service Federal Work Study Jobs
- Financial Aid for Preparatory Coursework — Coming Soon!
- Financial Aid for Repeated Coursework
- Student Loan Ombudsman’s Office
- Net Price Calculator
- Return to Title IV Aid and Repayment Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Consortium Agreements
- Financial Aid Recipients Rights and Responsibilities
- Code of Conduct
- Dual Enrollment
Hours and Location
Dempsey Hall, Room 104
Walk-In Hours: 10:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday: Available via phone call, email or virtual appointment with your financial aid counselor.
Financial Aid Office
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901